Monday: Out-of-equilibrium phases and dynamical scalings
- Nicolo Defenu: High-order time crystal phases and their fractal nature
- Cristiano Muzzi: Kibble Zurek mechanism in the long-range spherical model
Tuesday: Measurement induced transitions and non-Hermitean dynamics
- Caterina Zerba: Measurement phase transitions in the no-click limit as quantum phase transitions of a non-Hermitean vacuum
- Valerio Pagni: Sub-volume entanglement scaling in quantum circuit networks
Wednesday: Field theoretic methods
- Nicolo Defenu: Lecture on Field theoretic methods in quantum physics.
Thursday: Entanglement and quantum technological applications
- Andrea Solfanelli: Logarithmic, Fractal and Volume-Law Entanglement in a Kitaev chain with long-range hopping and pairing
- Daniel Arrufat: Prethermalization of quantum long-range systems and their gravitational analog
Friday: Closing remarks and departure
- Strategic Roadmap: Distribution of projects’ tasks and layout of next collaboration meetings.
- Closing remarks